Senior Client Account Manager
About The Company
Guaranteed Removals is Canada’s largest and most successful online image management company, helping people defend and protect their image online. Located in Burlington, Ontario, Canada, Guaranteed Removals has successfully removed negative content for clients across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United Arab Emirates and New Zealand. The company has helped more than 10, 000 clients improve their online image. With a team of 65 employees, Guaranteed Removals has assisted businesses and individuals who have been victimized online, to rebuild and restore their online reputation.
We are hiring for an outstanding results-driven Senior Client Account Manager.
What We Are Looking For In Our Newest Addition To The Team!
Do you have a great positive attitude?
Have a passion for helping others?
Bring a supportive personality to both our clients and fellow staff?
If you answered yes to all of these, then keep reading on.
Our senior client account manager will work on a number of different projects for clients, with the opportunity to provide input on a wide variety of assignments. You will work one-on-one over the phone with client’s helping them achieve positive results online. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing company.
Details Of The Position
- 40 hours a week from our Burlington office. We will provide training and support to help you achieve success.
- Work with client’s to help them increase their online reputation presence in a positive manner.
- Always willing to help a client and enjoys being on the phone with them.
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization and current trends pertaining to the internet.
- Oversee all aspects of projects, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and progress maps to document needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills is a must.
- 2-5 years of proven working experience in project management or account management.
- University/College diploma preferred.
- Full Benefits after three months of employment
- Three weeks of paid vacation