About The Company
Guaranteed Removals is North America’s largest and most successful online content removal company, helping people defend and protect their image online. Located in Burlington, Ontario, Canada, Guaranteed Removals has successfully removed negative content for clients across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United Arab Emirates, and New Zealand. The company has helped more than 2,500 clients improve their online image. With a team of 58 employees, Guaranteed Removals has assisted businesses and individuals who have been victimized online, to rebuild and restore their online reputation.
We are hiring for an outstanding never give up Research Assistant.
What We Are Looking For In Our Newest Addition To The Team!
Do you have a great positive attitude?
Have a passion for helping others?
Bring a supportive personality to both our clients and fellow staff?
If you answered yes to all of these, then keep reading on.
Our research assistant will work with a number of different clients and vendors, with the opportunity to provide input on a wide variety of assignments. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing company. Our research assistant will work within our Ops team helping our clients remove negative online content.
Details Of The Role
- 40 hours a week from our Burlington office. We will provide training and support to help you achieve success. We don’t just throw you in with the wolves.
- Assist in the development of research protocols and online information gathering.
- Work with staff, external partners, and clients to help move projects along.
- Lead and gather information, data, and perform basic data analysis, and compile reports.
- Apply established research methodology to projects.
- Working with clients and operations to fulfill client projects.
- Excellent tracking of data using a CRM tool and Excel sheets.
- A positive and polite phone presence when communicating with clients.
- The ideal candidate for this position has analytic and general research experience.
- Responsible for ad hoc research assignments and summarization of findings.
- Self-starter and hard working are a must.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding understanding of the online world and a great positive attitude.
- College/university diploma required.