Guaranteed Removals is North America’s largest and most successful online image management company, helping people defend and protect their image online. Located in Burlington, Ontario, Canada, Guaranteed Removals has successfully removed negative content for clients across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United Arab Emirates and New Zealand. The company has helped more than 2,500 clients improve their online image. With a team of 58 employees, Guaranteed Removals has assisted businesses and individuals who have been victimized online, to rebuild and restore their online reputation.
We are hiring for a welcoming and outgoing Full-Time Receptionist/Admin Assistant (Monday – Friday 10am-6pm).
What We Are Looking For In Our Newest Addition To The Team!
- Do you enjoy representing a great company on the front lines?
- Have an excellent phone presence?
- Have a passion for helping others?
- Bring a supportive personality to both our clients and fellow staff?
- Keeping track of data?
If you answered yes to all of these, then keep reading on.
Our Receptionist/Admin Assistant is our main point of contact for our clients and potential customers. You are the first person they speak to on the phone when they call. You will have the opportunity to work with clients from around the world and you are also the main person who supports our sales staff and help to distribute sales leads. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing company and we offer an open concept, fun work environment plus benefits.
Details Of The Role
- This position will be full-time, working Monday – Friday 10am-6pm.
- Greet potential clients on the phone or via email in a professional and friendly manner.
- Answering phones and transferring calls.
- Handling all front desk duties with enthusiasm and professionalism at all times.
- Recording sales leads and calls in our CRM system.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Entering data into excel sheets.
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willing to perform other duties as required, such as light organization of office, office supply pick up etc.