Jr. Publicist/PR Coordinator
Guaranteed Removals is Canada’s largest and most successful online image management company, helping people defend and protect their image online. Located in Burlington, Ontario, Canada, Guaranteed Removals has successfully removed negative content for clients across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United Arab Emirates and New Zealand. The company has helped more than 2,500 clients improve their online image. With a team of 58 employees, Guaranteed Removals has assisted businesses and individuals who have been victimized online, to rebuild and restore their online reputation.
We are hiring for an energetic and results driven Jr. Publicist/PR Coordinator.
What We Are Looking For In Our Newest Addition To The Team!
• Do you have a great positive attitude?
• Have a passion for helping others?
• Bring a supportive personality to both our clients and fellow staff?
• Like to have fun?
If you answered yes to all of these, then keep reading on.
Our Jr. Publicist/PR Coordinator will work on a number of different projects for clients, with the opportunity to provide input on a wide variety of assignments with a goal of getting PR for our clients. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing company.
Details Of The Role
• 40 hours a week from our Burlington office. We will provide training and support to help you achieve success. We don’t just throw you in with the wolves.
• You will act as a junior publicist for our clients, trying to get them positive stories in targeted outlets across the globe.
• Proven experience in pitching stories and ideas to media or buying “native” ads.
• Lead social media strategies and plans for clients on platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
• Research industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies and platforms.
• Increase number of followers cumulatively across clients social media channels.
• Plan, build and schedule excellent content for clients.
• Keeping a pulse on new opportunities and ideas across the social media landscape.
• A positive and polite phone presence when communicating with clients.
• Self-starter and hard working are a must.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple deadlines and account management experience is an asset.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Degree in Public Relations or related to the field preferred.