About The Company
Guaranteed Removals is North America’s largest and most successful online content removal company, helping people defend and protect their image online. Located in Burlington, Ontario, Canada, Guaranteed Removals has successfully removed negative content for clients across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United Arab Emirates and New Zealand. The company has helped more than 2,500 clients improve their online image. With a team of 58 employees, Guaranteed Removals has assisted businesses and individuals who have been victimized online, to rebuild and restore their online reputation.
We are hiring for an outstanding results-driven operations/legal coordinator.
What We Are Looking For In Our Newest Addition To The Team!
- Do you have a great positive attitude?
- Have a passion for helping others?
- Bring a supportive personality to both our clients and fellow staff?
- Like to have fun?
If you answered yes to all of these, then keep reading on.
Our operations/legal coordinator will work with a number of different clients, with the opportunity to provide input on a wide variety of assignments. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing company. Our operations/legal coordinator will work within our Ops team in helping our clients remove negative online content.
Details Of The Role
- 40 hours a week from our Burlington office. We will provide training and support to help you
achieve success. We don’t just throw you in with the wolves.
- Working with clients and operations to fulfill client projects.
- Updating and entering information into our CRM.
- Assessing the best way to proceed on client projects, while planning and tracking results.
- A positive and polite phone presence when communicating with clients.
- Self-starter and hard working are a must.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent understanding of the online world.
- A great positive attitude.
- College/university diploma required, criminology or related field preferred.