About The Company
Guaranteed Removals is North America’s largest and most successful online content removal company, helping people defend and protect their image online. Located in Burlington, Ontario, Canada, Guaranteed Removals has successfully removed negative content for clients across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United Arab Emirates and New Zealand. The company has helped more than 2,500 clients improve their online image. With a team of 58 employees, Guaranteed Removals has assisted businesses and individuals who have been victimized online, to rebuild and restore their online reputation.
We are hiring for a detailed oriented legal assistant.
What We Are Looking For In Our Newest Addition To The Team!
Do you have a great positive attitude?
Have a passion for helping others?
Bring a supportive personality to both our clients and fellow staff?
If you answered yes to all of these, then keep reading on.
Our legal assistant will work on a number of different projects and with a variety of clients, with the opportunity to provide input on a wide variety of assignments. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing company. Our legal assistant will work within our Operations Team in helping our clients remove negative online content.
Details Of The Role
- 40 hours a week from our Burlington office. We will provide training and support to help you achieve success. We don’t just throw you in with the wolves.
- Working with clients to fulfill client projects and reaching out to external contacts.
- Responsible for research and well-written emails with strong attention to detail.
- Updating and entering information into our CRM.
- Assessing the best way to proceed on client projects, while planning and tracking results.
- A positive and polite phone presence when communicating with clients.
- Self-starter and hard working are a must.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of the online world.
- A great positive attitude.
- College/university diploma required.