Inside Sales Representative
You’re a passionate sales representative, looking for a role you can really sink your teeth into with a company that’s growing and will allow you to put your sales and interpersonal skills to the test. A company where you know you can make a difference.
We’re Guaranteed Removals, and we have what you’re looking for. We are North America’s most successful online reputation management company, helping people defend and protect their image online. We’ve successfully removed negative content for more than 10,000 clients across the globe, improving their online image. We help businesses and individuals who’ve had negative reviews harm them restore their online reputation.
We’re looking for a dedicated sales professional to join us, and we hope that search ends with you.
Inside Sales Representative:
As our newest Inside Sales Representative, you’ll contact warm, qualified sales leads to see how our services can help them transform their business or life. You’ll never have to make any cold calls – warm leads come to us! Most of your day will be spent on the phones following up with warm leads and closing sales through phone and email communication.
Practically speaking, you will:
- Follow up on warm, qualified leads over the phone to close sales
- Enter and revise contracts for clients
- Track, update, and log information using our CRM, ensuring accuracy
- Negotiate and build relationships with clients over the phone
- Determine sales potential of clients and if future opportunities may exist
- Support our clients through their difficulties and determine how we can help
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you are:
- Determined & results-oriented – you set goals and are determined to overcome obstacles. You’re motivated by your targets, and are happiest when you’re achieving them.
- Passionate about helping others – you demonstrate empathy and can show clients that you care. You feel fulfilled knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life.
- Personable – you can change the atmosphere in the room and build rapport with anybody you meet. You enjoy telling stories, listening to others, and seizing the opportunity to close a deal.
- An excellent communicator – you always get your message across clearly and effectively, whether through a conversation over the phone or a professional email.
You’re a pro when it comes to the internet and online world, and you understand the repercussions a negative online review can have on a business or an individual. If you love the thrill of a sale and are looking for an opportunity where you can grow your career in a supportive environment, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Working with Guaranteed Removals:
This is a full-time, permanent position, working out of our Burlington office from Monday-Friday with flexible daytime hours. You’ll earn a competitive compensation package including a base salary, commission structure, and performance-based bonus with first year target earnings of $60,000-$100,000. You’ll also have access to our medical benefits package and standard vacation time.
We have an open concept office and a fun work environment. We work hard together, support one another, and celebrate together. We enjoy pizza Friday’s, team lunches, and other fun perks together. We believe in a good work-life balance, a positive culture, and we often give back to our community through food drives and other fundraising initiatives and events throughout the year.
- Experience in inside or outside sales or business development, preferably in a corporate sales role
- Experience using any CRM program (e.g., Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce or ZOHO)
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Sales experience in the technology or other online industry would be an asset
- Post-secondary education in any field would be an asset but is not required
How to Apply:
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you’ll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We will review applications, with priority given to those who have completed the assessment and look forward to hearing from you.