Customer Service Representative
About The Company
Guaranteed Removals is North America’s largest and most successful online content removal company, helping people defend and protect their image online. Located in Burlington, Ontario, Canada, Guaranteed Removals has successfully removed negative content for clients across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United Arab Emirates and New Zealand. The company has helped more than 10,000 clients improve their online image. With a team of 65 employees, Guaranteed Removals has assisted businesses and individuals who have been victimized online, to rebuild and restore their online reputation.
We are hiring a detail-oriented Customer Service Representative for our Operations Department.
What We Are Looking For In Our Newest Addition To The Team!
Do you have a great positive attitude?
Have a passion for helping others?
Bring a supportive personality to both our clients and fellow staff?
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Positive attitude
- Great worth ethic
- Pride in being a top-performer
- Being passionate about helping others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and organization skills
- Ability to de-escalate situations.
Our Customer Service Representative will work on multiple client projects, with the opportunity to provide input on a wide variety of assignments. The objective of our Operations Team is to remove negative and/or defamatory content from the internet for our clients. The day-to-day role will also involve client management, customer service and research with a small sales and billing component.
Details of The Position
- 40 hours a week from our Burlington office. We will provide training and support.
- Working and strategizing with the team, client and attorney to facilitate the removal of the negative content from online publications for the client.
- Assessing the best way to proceed on client projects, while planning and tracking results.
- Working with clients to fulfill client projects and reaching out to external contacts.
- Providing periodic and timely updates to clients by phone and email.
- A positive and polite phone presence when communicating with clients.
- Full Benefits after three months of employment.
- Three weeks of paid vacation.
Qualifications and Experience (Preferred but not required):
- Client Management
- Customer Service
- College/university diploma required, criminology or related field preferred.