Client/Social Media/Public Relations Coordinator
Guaranteed Removals is North America’s largest and most successful online image management company, helping people defend and protect their image online. Located in Burlington, Ontario, Canada, Guaranteed Removals has successfully removed negative content for clients across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United Arab Emirates and New Zealand. The company has helped more than 2,500 clients improve their online image. With a team of 58 employees, Guaranteed Removals has assisted businesses and individuals who have been victimized online, to rebuild and restore their online reputation.
We are hiring for an outstanding results-driven Client/Social Media/Public Relations Coordinator.
What We Are Looking For In Our Newest Addition To The Team!
- Do you have a great positive attitude?
- Have a passion for helping others?
- Bring a supportive personality to both our clients and fellow staff?
- Like to have fun?
If you answered yes to all of these, then keep reading on.
Our client social media coordinator will work on a number of different projects for clients, with the opportunity to provide input on a wide variety of assignments. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing company.
Details Of The Role
- 40 hours a week from our Burlington office. We will provide training and support to help you achieve success. We don’t just throw you in with the wolves.
- Lead social media strategies and plans for clients on platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, blogs etc.
- Research industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies and platforms.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors.
- Increase the number of followers cumulatively across clients social media channels.
- Plan, build and schedule excellent content for clients and wear a sales hat when needed.
- Keeping a pulse on new opportunities and ideas across the social media landscape.
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization and current trends pertaining to internet security and privacy.
- Strong writings skills are a must.
- A positive and polite phone presence when communicating with clients.
- Digital marketing/graphic design and web development experience would be an asset.
- Self-starter and hard working are a must.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- More than 2 years of proven social media experience.
- Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related to the field required.