About The Company
Guaranteed Removals is North America’s largest and most successful online image management company, helping people defend and protect their image online. Located in Burlington, Ontario, Canada, Guaranteed Removals has successfully removed negative content for clients across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United Arab Emirates and New Zealand. The company has helped more than 10 000 clients improve their online image. With a team of 65 employees, Guaranteed Removals has assisted businesses and individuals who have been victimized online, to rebuild and restore their online reputation.
Our Junior Billings Officer will work with a close-knit team to provide billing and collections support to our clients and company. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing company.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Do you have the drive for following up with clients?
- Do you enjoy numbers and keeping track of accounts?
- Have a passion for helping others?
- Bring a supportive personality to both our clients and fellow staff?
- Like to have fun?
Our Junior Billings Customer Service Representative will work with multiple clients from around the world, to provide billings support to our accounts receivable staff and clients. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing company and we offer an open concept, fun work environment. This position is focused on maximizing accounts receivable, but not in an overly aggressive manner.
Details Of The Position
- 30-40 hours per week from our Burlington office. Position has potential to lead to full time.
- Manage account balances to discover outstanding debts or other inconsistencies.
- Reaching out to overdue clients in order to resolve their issues and collect payment.
- Updating and entering information into our CRM and Billing software.
- Quick thinking and the ability to find solutions to customer questions.
- A self-starter with a proactive attitude to manage payment schedules and overdue receivables.
- Polite and respectful demeanor with clients and employees, including over the phone and e-mail.
- Enjoy numbers and tracking results and success!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management and planning skills are a must-have.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Ability to work with paralegals and attorneys when needed on delinquent accounts.
- Full Benefits after three months of employment.
- Three weeks of paid vacation.
- Immediate start date.
- Billings/Collections experience
- Client Management
- Customer Service
- College/university diploma required