Accounts Receivable Clerk
About The Company
Guaranteed Removals is North America’s largest and most successful online image management company, helping people defend and protect their image online. Located in Burlington, Ontario, Canada, Guaranteed Removals has successfully removed negative content for clients across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United Arab Emirates and New Zealand. The company has helped more than 2,500 clients improve their online image. With a team of 58 employees, Guaranteed Removals has assisted businesses and individuals who have been victimized online, to rebuild and restore their online reputation.
We are hiring for an outstanding results-driven Accounts Receivable Clerk.
What We Are Looking For In Our Newest Addition To The Team!
• Do you have the drive for following up with clients?
• Do you enjoy numbers and keeping track of accounts?
• Have a passion for helping others?
• Bring a supportive personality to both our clients and fellow staff?
• Like to have fun?
If you answered yes to all of these, then keep reading on.
Our Accounts Receivable Clerk/Collections will work with a number of different clients from around the world, with the opportunity to provide billings support to our accounts receivable staff and clients. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast growing company and we offer an open concept, fun work environment. This position is focused on maximizing accounts receivable, but not in an overly aggressive manner.
Details Of The Role
• Full-time, 40 hours a week from our Burlington office. We will provide training and support to help you achieve success. We don’t just throw you in with the wolves.
• Experience with collecting accounts receivable.
• Recording information into our CRM system.
• A self-starter with a “go get ‘em” attitude who proactively manages payment schedules and stays on top of overdue accounts receivable.
• Polite and respectful demeanor with clients and employees, including over the phone and e-mail.
• Enjoy numbers and tracking results and success!
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Time management and planning skills are a must have.
• Other admin duties as required.
• Ability to work with paralegals and attorneys when needed on delinquent accounts.
• What do we offer? Bonuses based on success, benefits after 3 months. A pizza party every Friday, team-building days and extra-curricular activities.
If you want to join one of the hardest working teams and funniest bunch of people in Burlington, fill out the form below.